4. Type the email of the teacher you want to share with, or find their name in the verified teacher list below the entry line and click “Invite
- Open your class
- Tap on the horizontal 3-dot menu in the upper right corner
- Tap on “Add co-teachers”
- Tap on the blue “Add co-teachers” button
- Select the name of the teacher you would like to share with from the list of verified teachers at your school
- Click “Add” in the upper-right corner.
Skillshare teachers are real working creatives and experts eager to share their expertise. If you’re an experienced creative pro with tips, techniques and skills to demonstrate, we offer an extensive suite of resources and responsive support to help you create classes that inspire.
When you help others along their creative journey, it’s rewarding in more ways than one. By teaching on Skillshare, you can grow your online following, give back, and earn money. Top earning teachers make $100,000+ each year.
Develop your teaching skills with short, online professional development courses and in-depth programs that are easy to fit around your timetable. Start learning for free, on desktop, tablet or mobile.
Included in Unlimited
Book trial lesson
16 active students · 865 lessons ·
- English Native
- Spanish C1
Today’s classrooms often include students with learning disabilities, attention disorders, emotional and behavioral disorders, and discipline challenges. Enhamce your teaching practices with online courses; 12 courses, 1 to 3 credits.
Teacher self-care can seem like an oxymoron when you’re spending all your time and effort on the classroom. But the need for health and wellness applies to both you and your students. Explore online courses on social connection, gratitude, life management, mindfulness, and a series of “Life’s Essentials” courses on happiness, compassion, curiosity, resilience, growth, inspiration, and tolerance; 19 courses, from 1 to 3 credits.